Development update: NEW UX additions , Website revamp, Airdrop, Progress report on AFEN 2.0
The motivation at AFEN remains the same. To build and develop the ecosystem for the benefit of the community. And so, after the launch of our first product, we continued development to improve the standard of AFEN NFT marketplace. Apart from this, the team has also continued marketing activities to ensure the growth of all facets of the ecosystem.
In the next few paragraphs, we acquaint you with the updates you deserve and should be aware of. One thing is sure, it is going to be a busy and informative next couple of weeks for the AFEN ecosystem.
Let’s dive in
Improvement on UX for MARKETPLACE:
After the launch of AFEN NFT marketplace on the 20th of August 2021 the team announced that there will be a phase 2 development to kickstart immediately. While phase 2 is ongoing, here are a few changes made on the marketplace;
• Users can now make use of the search button at the top left of the platform to search for specific NFTs or projects and interact with the search result.
• Minor bug fixes: After phase 1, we had to reassess the performance of the marketplace, taking into consideration certain complaints in order to fix minor bugs found.
• Load optimisation to fasten profile data has been fixed and you can access NFTs on any given profile at smoother and faster pace
Other Developments to follow in phase 2;
• AFEN will become acceptable as a transaction token on the marketplace in the next phase of development.
• Collection Feature: Users will be able to mint NFTs through their own smart contracts. The choice will therefore be to either mint through personalized smart contracts or the general contract available at the moment. The development of this feature has been completed and will be deployed in the coming days.
AFEN Website has a new look:
Making the ecosystem more attractive, interactive and helpful to the community and our new customers is a priority for us at AFEN. And so, we have revamped our website to look the part. In line with this, afengroup.com will have a totally new look with a section to subscribe to our newsletter in the coming days. The team encourages the community to interact with the new website, sign up for our newsletter and regularly visit the website for updates.
Coinmarketcap and AFEN partner for Airdrop Campaign:
We are extremely grateful for the show of support from the community so far. We clearly understand that apart from building the ecosystem, making the investment of community members profitable is expedient. As we look forward towards aggressive and more direct token marketing in coming weeks using proven strategies, influencers, and other methods to grow interest in the AFEN project. We are also keen on rewarding the community with the benefits they deserve.
In doing so, we have partnered with coinmarketcap to conduct an airdrop campaign where old and new community members stand a chance to win $11,000 in AFEN tokens and 10 unique NFTs. The draw will be taking place from the 13th through 18th of September. To participate, click the link below and follow the instructions: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/afen-blockchain/airdrop/
New Listing? 👀
Keep an eye on updates from our official channels. We just might have some good news around the corner. Nonetheless, be rest assured that we are making progress and skipping the hurdles. In no time, the results will be in the open.
• The Team will be announcing an AMA session with the community.
• Join the CEO Every Tuesday on t.me/afenblockchain to discuss concerns, suggestions, ideas, and updates.
• Stake #AFROXNFT to earn multiple token; join discord: https://discord.gg/qHQkRbjcna
Follow and join AFEN community:
AFEN NFT Marketplace: afenmarketplace.com
AFEN INTRODUCES AFEN 2.0: https://link.medium.com/GNxoHbC3Rib