Tips to Market Your NFT Collection (A Simple Guide)
The market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs) surged to new highs in the second quarter, with $2.5 billion in sales so far this year, up from just $13.7 million in the first half of 2020 (DappRadar).
An NFT is a crypto asset which is a representation of an intangible item such as digital arts, video, or in-game item. Ownership of NFTs is recorded on the blockchain, allowing an NFT to be traded as a stand-in for the digital asset it represents. This shows that NFT as a branch of blockchain is going nowhere any time soon.
NFTs can make you crazy money! Millions of dollars are being made from it on a daily basis, and people are ready to pay considerable sums to own them, while others don’t attract enough buyers. Where do you fall among these categories?
I will walk you through the steps to marketing your NFT collection to attract the attention of art enthusiasts and NFT buyers.
Here is the first tweet from Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey which sold as an NFT for $2.9 million:
You must be wondering how NFTs sell as high as that or how you can also sell yours. In this article, we will be dishing out tips on how to also market your NFT collection. So, grab a cup of coffee and read to the end because this is what you need to make your next million dollars from your NFT collection. Let’s dive in!
- Build a community of NFT Lovers: Maximise the use of social media platforms such as; Twitter, Medium, Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk and so on. Then start sharing informative posts that educate people about the value of NFTs. Since NFTs are still new, you should create educational videos and adopt a storytelling approach to make it easy for people to learn more about NFTs and their values. Participate in relevant discussions and help community members. Your posts, advice and comments should provide value to fellow crypto enthusiasts.
- Write captivating articles about the drop. Ensure to add all the NFT pieces with descriptions, and, also, tell how, where, and when collectors can get them. Run paid Ads of these articles across different platforms.
- Increase Organic Visibility through SEO: You need to ensure your NFT maintains visibility to audiences browsing for NFT marketplaces or looking to buy specific NFTs in your niche. Search engines are vital factors NFT enthusiasts use in determining NFTs to invest in. This is where SEO is so helpful. Usage of keywords can get your NFT website ranked higher in the search results, which will lead to more organic traffic for relevant search queries (avoid choking the page).
- Run Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns: Social media and search platforms offer an easy medium to generate relevant inbound leads. You can target people looking to buy NFTs by creating specific landing pages and running PPC ad campaigns on different social and search platforms. Utilise social media channels such as; YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter offer targeted ad placement opportunities.
- Use Email Marketing: Keep your audience informed about the latest on your NFTs and the NFT world generally. Email marketing is still one of the best ways to do that. Organise a sequence email campaign for every new user, send them welcome emails, inform them about every new sale made on your platform, share details about the next drops, send them educational videos, notify them about different price trends, etc. There are different email marketing platforms you can use for this purpose like Mailchimp, GetResponse, Sendblast, Convertkit and so on.
- Engage your audience and consistently request feedback from them.
- There are special social media platforms for art lovers like Twitch, Artstation, DeviantArt and so on. You should also consider photo sharing platforms like Instagram, Pixabay, Pexels and so on. Take the promotion of your collection to those platforms and try as much as possible to grow your audience there as well.
NFTs can be created on different blockchain networks like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Fantom, Solana and so on. As earlier said, NFTs are not going into oblivion anytime soon, as a matter of fact, the trend keeps getting stronger by the day. In the near future, NFT marketing will be required to push the sales of NFT collectibles and specialized NFT marketing agencies will offer services to grow communities to pump up sales.
Follow and join AFEN community:
AFEN NFT marketplace: afenmarketplace.com